Monday, November 1, 2021

Group Digipak Design

For our final digipak design me, Tara and Chris combined some of the ides that we had liked from my previous digipak sketch and added changes or enhancements based on Becky's feedback as well. The first major change that I had made to the digipak was the logo that we would be using on the back cover I created another idea for the logo which is much simpler and has a better visual representation of what we wanted, I also wanted it to be simpler so that it then becomes easier to draw them onto our cult members for the shoot day. The front outside cover is the same as the original sketch I had drawn with the plain white masked man with the small new cult logo on the forehead of the mask. The majority of the mask however will be covered in shadow to give a more sinister/dark effect that we want for the Digipak, another idea that Tara had come up with is that we can have fog on the digipak flowing from the front and circling round to the back of the pack to where the song list would be. This makes the cover seem more minimalistic but effective in what we want to convey with our social media and merchandise which will be promoting our band/music video. 

New Logo design for the cult and digipak 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Evaluation of my coursework

  Evaluation of my coursework                                                                              Nosarhieme Ighodaro For my cour...