Thursday, October 14, 2021

Digipak Design

 Best Designs:


This is one of the ideas that I had drawn for our digipak design, this would be the front outside cover of the pack. It is supposed to be of a member/leader of the cult with their mask on with the logo of the cult on the forehead of the mask. Around the face we will choose a colour preferably black or a darker colour to compliment the pure white mask. With shadows being a key visual element in this sketch.


This will be the back outside cover of the digipak this is one of the symbols that I had come up with that the cult members will have 'tattooed' on their wrists. I tried to make the symbol slightly resemble an owl with the feather like edges and the overall owl shaped head in the centre with the eyes. This is probably my favourite of the symbols that we had come up with as a whole as it is not tied to any already established religious contexts. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Evaluation of my coursework

  Evaluation of my coursework                                                                              Nosarhieme Ighodaro For my cour...